28th August 2014
Photo reblogged from Pretty Vacant with 691 notes
28th August 2014
Link reblogged from Shelby Cross Inspiration with 32 notes
This is an extraordinary article by former AP Jerusalem reporter and editor Matti Friedman. Read it all, and weep.
He explains what we’ve been telling you for years: There is a narrative that the news media follows on Israel. Anti-Israel stories are pushed. Most…
"Many of the people deciding what you will read and see from here view their role not as explanatory but as political. Coverage is a weapon to be placed at the disposal of the side they like."
27th August 2014
Post with 2 notes
I don’t do tag posts but I was tagged by lemonysmut so I am going to do it. I was tagged earlier as well and will do that one as well, but later.
So, here it goes:
- What’s your name? Alias Parker
- When’s your birthday? First week of April
- Where are you from? Serbia
- Have a crush? Yes! But I ain’t telling! :-P
- What’s your favorite colour? Orange and purple
- Write something in all caps? TAWSE, CANE, BELT, PIZZA, BUDAPEST, FRIENDS
- Got a favorite band/artist? Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Amy MacDonald, Dropkick Murphys, Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard, Orthodox Celts
- Favorite number? 6
- Favorite drink? Coffee, blueberry juice
- Tag seven people? Will skip this one
And since Lemony answered two tags I will answer some of the second set as well. (See how nice I am? )
- The last thing I googled: Sirens in north of Israel. (Fuck you Hamas!)
- My most used phrase(s): Photos or it didn’t happen!
- First word that comes to mind: My brain is better than everybody’s! (Sheldon Cooper’s voice)
- What I last said to a family member: This bread looks so tasty!
- One place that makes me happy and why: any place I get to see my international friends cos those moments are precious
- How many blankets I sleep under:One or two, depending on the season
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: It was ages ago so I don’t remember
- Three things I can’t live without: internet, friends, my pets
- Something I plan on learning: German and Hungarian languages, not learning but accomplishing to run a half-marathon
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Every situation/conflict has many sides, you can chose one but that does not mean it’s the only one and that the one you chose is true.
- You all have to listen to this song: Imagine by Beatles
I miss you, kiddo! Till the next time we have coffee and pizza! ;-)